This page is divided into two lists of links:
- Classic PM-oriented materials that originally appeared at my PM Resources website before the launch of WORTH SHARING
- More recent PM-oriented stuff from my WORTH SHARING website*
You'll find lots of good stuff here, including links to articles, PDFs, audios and videos.
|To find any word on this page, |
Press Ctrl F or Command F,
type in the word & press Enter.
Classic PM-Oriented Articles from Michael Greer's PM Resources Website
- Authority versus Responsibility: Find the Balance!
- (Video) Stuck Pursuing PMP Certification? Take Firebrand Training for Free! [A Video Tour]
- Announcing My Amazon Author Page!
- New PM Reference: Gower Handbook of People in Project Management
- Vicki James’ Book Review: The Project Management Minimalist
- Is Your Project Root Bound? (A 2-minute video on scope creep.)
- Top 10 Most Downloaded Project Management Resources
- 6 Reasons Why the New Book “Strategies for Project Sponsorship” Will Be an Instant PM Classic
- (Video & PDF) The Project Management Change Agent: How to Lead Your PM Revolution
- My Teaching Assignment: Franklin University's "IDPT 715: Managing Learning Projects & Relationships"
- The Project Manager’s Partner: Over a Decade Later It’s Still a Best Seller!
- PM Minimalism, Agile, Scrum, & Waterfall: Who’s On First
- 20th Anniversary PDF Editions of My ID Project Management Book
- A New Mindfulness Meditation Video
- Best Practice: Identify Your Signature Strengths & Use Them Whenever You Can.
- Best Practice: Understand and Deal with Procrastination
- What I Learned About Managing Passion from Helping “Occupy the Rose Parade”
- A Gift for You: A Free Project Management Book for Your Kindle, NOOK, iPad or Other Tablet / E-Reader
- One Simple Thing… to Improve Projects & Project Management
- A Zillion Project Management Models & Why You Should Build Another One!
- Loops & Hoops & Waterfalls: A PM Minimalist Perspective on Agile, Scrum & … (Yada, Yada)
- A PM Minimalist Best Practice: Meditate & REDUCE your tolerance to stress.
- Project Management Lessons from the US’s Recent Osama Bin Laden Mission
- PM Minimalist Selected by Laureate Education
- Sharpening Galileo’s Quill: My Amazing Trip to ALMA in Chile
More Recent PM-Oriented Articles from Mike Greer's WORTH SHARING
* Note: Some of the links below may change over time as I reorganize and move material to this platform. If you can't find what you're looking for, email me at email@example.com
- Introducing the PDF Collection: Useful Tools & References "To Go!"
- Overwhelmed by Angst? “Spit on Your Hands & Get Busy!” (Including a Quick Start Guide to Banishing Angst)
- A Dozen Free Google Apps to Keep Your Family or Team Organized [Part 2 of 2]
- A Dozen Free Google Apps to Keep Your Family or Team Organized [Part 1 of 2]
- From the Archives: The Inspired Project Teams Coaching Guide (58-pages & 5 hours of audio, NOW FREE!)
- Free, Do-It-Yourself, Project Management Training: Upgrade Your Practical PM Skills or Study for PMP Certification
- 5 Enablers of Team Success: A Universal Set of Minimum Project Requirements
- How to Get Comfortable Doing Nothing: 3 Simple Strategies
- 24 Must-Have, Everyday Workhorse Apps
- Five Questions Every Team Must Answer and a Tool to Help
- Got Thinkus Interruptus? Here are 5 specific actions to clean up your cluttered consciousness.
- The Truth Finder: 3 Questions & Lots of Links to Help You Distinguish Fact from Fiction
- Top Five Free Apps to Capture Ideas & Leverage Creativity
- Recipe for a Do-It-Yourself, Hands-on Project Management Basics Class for 10 Students: Under $500!
- PM Minimalist Quiz & Exercise Now Available!
- Five Benefits of Prototyping — DO try this at home!
- An Infographic: Worth Sharing… The Book
- My New Book: Read all 300 pages online, for FREE!
- Trouble sleeping? Twilight (Android) or Night Shift (iOS) can help!
- “Project Management for You” Interview Series by Cesar Abeid (PM for the Masses)
- Clarisketch: Narrate & Annotate Pictures for Teaching or Team Collaboration (includes a Video Tour!)
- New Video: Big Data & Big Data University, An Overview
- Free Management eBooks: A Comprehensive Collection of References and Tools for Managers (includes a Video Tour!